Guacamole Recipe makes a highly nutritious and super yummy dip. It can be whisked at home in a couple of minutes. Guacomole consists of nearly all the colors of the rainbow, hence rich in Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants.
It is one highly nourishing and finger-licking side that can go along with your main course, go inside the sandwiches, or as a dip with home-baked chips! Well, the combinations are plenty based on when and where you use it.
Nutrition and Suitability
Children and adults, men and women, old and young love it alike. It is one of the creamiest dips to accompany your food.
And the good news is, guacamole dip base is Avocado, a celebrated superfood and rich source of Omega 3s. So, here is a Guacamole recipe that can be turned around in a jiffy!
Guacamole – Creamy Avocado Dip with Fresh Coriander, Tomato and Garlic
- A Mixing Bowl
- Chopping Board and Knife
- 1 Medium Ripe Avocado
- 2 Medium Tomatoes Finely chopped
- 1 Medium Red Onion Finely chopped
- ½ tsp Lemon juice optional, specifically if the tomatoes are sour, then you may not need it.
- 2-3 sprigs Fresh coriander leaves
- ¾ tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- ¾ tsp Rock Salt to taste
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- ½ tsp Paprika powder optional
- Peel and pit the Avocado, mash it in a bowl with spoon/fork.
- Add finely chopped garlic, tomato, onion, and coriander leaves.
- Mix all the above ingredients well and add roasted cumin powder and salt to taste.
- Add half teaspoon of lemon juice should the tomato not give enough sourness that you wish.
- Your rainbow-colored super dip is ready! Enjoy with your meals or snacks.