Guacamole Recipe makes a highly nutritious and super yummy dip that can be whisked at home in a couple of minutes. It consists of nearly all the colors of the rainbow, hence rich in Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants.
It is one highly nourishing and finger-licking side that can go along with your main course, go inside the sandwiches, or as a dip with home-baked chips! Well, the combinations are plenty based on when and where you use it.
Nutrition and Suitability
Guacamole recipe carries the goodness of fresh tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro! It is full of flavors, rich aroma, and super creamy in texture.
Children and adults, men and women, old and young love it alike, for it is one of the creamiest dips to accompany your food. And the good news is, guacamole dip base is Avocado, a celebrated superfood and rich source of Omega 3s. So, here is a Guacamole recipe that can be turned around in a jiffy!
Guacamole Recipe – List of Ingredients
Serves 2 persons
- One ripe Avocado
- Medium size tomatoes – finely chopped
- One medium-sized red onion – finely chopped
- 2 twigs of coriander leaves – finely chopped
- Roasted cumin powder to taste
- 3 garlic cloves – finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
Cilantro or fresh coriander leaves is the key ingredient that helps to bring out super fresh guacamole. Chop it fine and add at the end for the best results.
Guacamole Recipe – Method of Preparation
Time of preparation – 10 mins
- Peel and pit the Avocado, mash it in a bowl with spoon/fork.
- Add finely chopped garlic, tomato, onion, and coriander leaves.
- Mix all the above ingredients well and add roasted cumin powder and salt to taste.
- Add half teaspoon of lemon juice should the tomato not give enough tanginess that you wish
And here it is, your rainbow-colored super dip! Here is a quick recap on the colors of the rainbow nutrition for you!