This Maitake mushroom recipe is suitable for children and adults alike. It can be consumed during pregnancy and lactation as well.
It is recommended for Menopause, for Diabetics, heart patients, and cancer patients. It should also be added to the recovery diet of people suffering from immune system disorders.
Maitake Mushroom Stir-fry
- Chopping Board
- 300 g Maitake Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce Naturally Brewed Light soy Sauce, free from MSG
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1½ tsp Sesame Oil Pure unrefined
- 1 tsp Rice vinegar or lime juice
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds Roasted
- ½ tsp Brown Sugar or Molasses
- Wash and drain the mushrooms. Make sure that they do not carry any excess water before cooking. Use towel to lightly tap and absorb any extra water.
- Break the mushrooms into smaller pieces with hand or use knife (optional).
- Finely chop garlic and onion.
- Mix the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar, and sugar separately in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the pan.
- Add garlic and onion. Mix until it turns golden brown.
- Add the mushrooms and stir fry for 5 mins or until they start to wilt a little.
- Pour the mix of soy sauce and vinegar over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and black pepper on the top.
- Cook for another 2 mins.
- Close the heat. Serve with steamed rice or bread.
We would love to hear from you! If you try this recipe, do leave a comment and rate the recipe! Don’t forget to take a photo, tag @medhyaherbals, and hashtag it #medhyaherbals on Instagram. Eat Well, Feel Happy, and Look Awesome!