Oyster Mushroom Recipe in Indian style! With this post, we are sharing a quick, delicious, and super healthy oyster mushroom recipe.
Oyster Mushroom Recipe – Indian style stir-fry
- 250 g Fresh Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil Use pure oils as Sesame oil, Olive oil, peanut oil, or Mustard oil.
- 1½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds powder optional
- 1 inch Ginger Finely pounded or grated.
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Medium sized Onion
- 2 Medium sized Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Twig of Coriander leaves To garnish
- 1½ tsp Salt to taste
Preparing the Oyster Mushrooms
- Wash the Oyster mushrooms well.
- Oyster mushrooms can soak lot of water. Hence, squeeze out all excess water to leave them dry.
- Finely chop the washed and dried mushrooms. Keep aside.
For the Oyster Mushroom recipe
- Wash and finely chop all the ingredients as Onion, garlic, ginger, Tomatoes, and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in the pan on high heat.
- Once the oil is slightly hot, add Onions, Ginger, and Garlic.
- Bring heat to medium. Stir the mix well till it turns golden brown.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, and coriander powder. Mix well.
- Add in the tomatoes. Mix well and cover for 3-4 mins till the tomatoes are fully mashed and mixed with the rest.
- Add in the chopped mushrooms. Mix well and cover.
- Cook for 7-8 mins, till all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Close the heat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Chapati or rice or grains of your choice.
We would love to hear from you! If you try this Oyster Mushroom recipe, do leave a comment and rate the recipe! Don’t forget to take a photo, tag @medhyaherbals, and hashtag it #medhyaherbals on Instagram. Eat Well, Feel Happy, and Look Awesome!